wheaton dog at stud

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i aint into slaggging peoples dogs off mate in fact im the opposite i only ask cause a mate of mine breeds wheatens from parr lines going back years :thumbs:

sorry mate was on about pip hes bred by marty gracey of northern ireland out of his dog called bob which im told are real tools and this dog doe the job well

I was not saying anyrthing negative,my mates always looking for good wheatens and that would be the first question i would ask,sorry.

no probs mate just had sum numptys on here mate slaggin my dog when they dont know it all the best mate

yis

chainy

thats a canny looking dog chainman, and obviously likes his graft, the fact that your his 4th owner means diddly squat, ive just taken on a 4yr old lakie thats hard as nails and im his 4th owner, theres nothing wrong with the dog which just goes to show good dogs do get passed about thru no fault of there own, good luck with him mate ;)

thats a canny looking dog chainman, and obviously likes his graft, the fact that your his 4th owner means diddly squat, ive just taken on a 4yr old lakie thats hard as nails and im his 4th owner, theres nothing wrong with the dog which just goes to show good dogs do get passed about thru no fault of there own, good luck with him mate ;)

cheers mate