wheaton dog at stud

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me Chinaman,what bloodlines is he from.

should be an intresting reply ;)

hes was bred by marty gracey in northern ireland out of his dog called bob which ive heard off lads in ireland to bein a good dog this dog hasnt put a foot wrong with me so far and supposed dto of done well in ireland with the previous owner hope that helps

YES MARTY BRED HIM HES OUT OF GOOD WORKING LINES AND IVE BEEN OUT WITH THIS DOG A FEW TIMES HES GOOD AT HIS JOB IF ANY ONE WAS LOOKING TO PUT WHEATON IN THERE LINES THIS IS THE DOG TO GO BY ;) CHAINMAN IVE A FEW PICS OF HIM IF YOU WANT MY TO PUT THEM UP

YES MARTY BRED HIM HES OUT OF GOOD WORKING LINES AND IVE BEEN OUT WITH THIS DOG A FEW TIMES HES GOOD AT HIS JOB IF ANY ONE WAS LOOKING TO PUT WHEATON IN THERE LINES THIS IS THE DOG TO GO BY ;) CHAINMAN IVE A FEW PICS OF HIM IF YOU WANT MY TO PUT THEM UP
yer thanks mate havin trouble puttin pics up at mo cheers bud :thumbs::thumbs:
sure that dogs after passing hands more then a hot potato he has bein with three differnt owners in this one season he went from a fella in northern ireland called davey who usualy only keeps dogs for one season at a time and sells them on as he said to me so really he was bought off someone else maybe at the start of the season so thats four owners and the dog was sold from davey for £100 too scotty off this site who sold it to chainman for a dog whos changed hands so much and you must have him with only a few weeks maybe even days whys he up for stud by you?

WHY NOT ??? THE DOGS GOOD AT HIS JOB NOT MY FAULT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SOLD HIM ON THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DOG HES 3.5 YRS OLD WHY NOT PUT HIM OUT TO STUD ?? HES A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE BREED AND IS WORKIN WELLAGAIN WHY NOT PUT HIM OUT TO STUD TO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE QUICK TO TYPE SHIT BOUT OTHER PEOPLE HUNTING COMMUNITY THINK IT SHOWS ON THIS SITE THAT ITS NOT AS STRONG AS IT USED TO BE IF YOU DONT WANT USE THE DOG DONT PUT A POST UP WASTE MY TIME ??? :feck:

sure that dogs after passing hands more then a hot potato he has bein with three differnt owners in this one season he went from a fella in northern ireland called davey who usualy only keeps dogs for one season at a time and sells them on as he said to me so really he was bought off someone else maybe at the start of the season so thats four owners and the dog was sold from davey for £100 too scotty off this site who sold it to chainman for a dog whos changed hands so much and you must have him with only a few weeks maybe even days whys he up for stud by you?

WHY NOT ??? THE DOGS GOOD AT HIS JOB NOT MY FAULT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SOLD HIM ON THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DOG HES 3.5 YRS OLD WHY NOT PUT HIM OUT TO STUD ?? HES A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE BREED AND IS WORKIN WELLAGAIN WHY NOT PUT HIM OUT TO STUD TO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE QUICK TO TYPE SHIT BOUT OTHER PEOPLE HUNTING COMMUNITY THINK IT SHOWS ON THIS SITE THAT ITS NOT AS STRONG AS IT USED TO BE IF YOU DONT WANT USE THE DOG DONT PUT A POST UP WASTE MY TIME ??? :feck:

Fair enough and the dogs three years old ya tit davey told me that himself!!!!! :feck:

NICE ONE PRICK GOT HIS AGE WRONG BY SIX MONTHS MUST OF HEARD SCOTTY WRONG HE HAS GOT A BROAD SCOTTISH ACCENT SO AGAIN WHY NOT PUT HIM TO STUD I OWN THE DOG AINT IT MY RIGHT !!!!!

:feck::feck::feck:

when i seen him advertised on the hunting life he was 100 pound,now a 100 pound is very cheap for a working wheaton,and the post s on here say he has changed hands four times so far,so what is wrong with him,