4 minutes ago, jok said:

Topical only. Not too long back I played Ken Docherty. There was a question which he resolved by saying, in front of a fairly big audience, the referees decision is final. It was over a free ball decision. 
I still think that Ronnie could not pot that red, did not play away because of consideration but in fact realised he should not take the shot because of the risk. He is no Angel and would do anything to win. IMO.

You’re a snooker player, so you’ll know that in the event of a “foul and a miss”, the game will not restart until both players agree with the referees replacement of the balls. I’ve also seen , many times, a player request the referee to make sure a colour is correctly replaced on its spot.

Im glad you mention Ken Doherty, he was the ONLY person to say he THOUGHT the pot MIGHT not be on, when the black was finally correctly re-spotted, but he DID agree with the black ball rolling and obscuring the pot , and that O’Sullivan acted in a gentlemanly way.

Anyway, just as in football, “that was never a penalty “, “ Oh yes it was ! A definite penalty” ! Lol !

Im looking forward to the closing session, very close game! Enjoy image.png.c45b7da745ea8a3c6d7feafa978084e7.png
Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TBH I only watch it now when the GOAT is playing that is Ronnie O Sullivan. The one match that sticks in my memory from the past was when Steve Davis lost to Dennis Taylor it was the talk amongst most

I’m watching it. O’Sullivan has got to be favourite, look at what he’s done this season, but it depends where his heads at ! Cheers.

I think there’s only Trump left in that can give him problems….. but with Ronnie, he gives himself more problems than any other player ! I keep saying, if his head is right, he’s unbeatable !

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jok said:

What about a Gilbert / Bingham final gentlemen? Jok.

Both matches must be close to evens. All the big guns gone

Bingham did look good, the first session tomorrow will be tough as that would’ve been taxing 

I know it’s illogical, but seeing as how Dave lives near me and has the local snooker club, Potters, I’m having a punt on him. Jok.

8 hours ago, jok said:

I know it’s illogical, but seeing as how Dave lives near me and has the local snooker club, Potters, I’m having a punt on him. Jok.

Is that at Swadlincote jok . Reason i ask the son in law played a 10k money match not long ago at pool their .

16 hours ago, jok said:

Well Charts I totally disagree with that assumption. He even argued with the ref after she flattened the ‘divot’ to allow the black no movement. The commentator suggested that Bingham didn’t want to get involved letting The Rocket be the best judge. What a load of bollocks. Why do we have referees?  The answer is fairly straightforward. TO MAKE DECISIONS. Jok.

Totally agree.....referee should have been stronger and O Sullivan shouldnt think he can bully referees thinking he's bigger than the game.....the only one to come out of that little caper with any credit was Bingham sitting there as though " yeah whatever carry on "

Controversy doesnt just follow someone around O Sullivan always has been a drama queen craving for attention its why many other players dislike him....no arguments that he's the best to ever play the game but what a toby the geezer !....well in the Bingham,hope he keeps his momentum going right through to the final.

• Like 1