Well guys by the sounds of it you can't even have a deer's head up in garden now. Next it will be you can't have any game up on the walls in the house. Thus is what social media does & mobile phones Facebook. I'm glad I'm not on Facebook  people don't live in the real world on there. It's shite that the courts are giving criminal records out for hunting though. Could f**k you up when going for work this. Not only that when they take our motors off us. Lads who need the motor for work like most of us then were f****d yet again. 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A court hears Daniel Taylor filmed himself encouraging his dogs to kill foxes, badgers and deer.

Once again he hung himself by filming stuff. 

Mobile phones have done more damage in ten years than Lacs ever did

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Once again he hung himself by filming as stuff. 

Mobile phones have done more damage in ten years than Lacs ever did

..... Guns don't kill people rappers do.... 

Phones aren't the problem fcukwits are the problem. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Well guys by the sounds of it you can't even have a deer's head up in garden now. Next it will be you can't have any game up on the walls in the house. Thus is what social media does & mobile phones Facebook. I'm glad I'm not on Facebook  people don't live in the real world on there. It's shite that the courts are giving criminal records out for hunting though. Could f**k you up when going for work this. Not only that when they take our motors off us. Lads who need the motor for work like most of us then were f****d yet again. 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A court hears Daniel Taylor filmed himself encouraging his dogs to kill foxes, badgers and deer.

If that's what you've taken from that article you're a bigger halfwit than I already thought you were. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

Remember having a mounted head of a good roebuck my lurcher took on my kitchen wall years ago and having to take it down and hide it when the daughters as kid's had their mates round for birthday parties and such like. It's never traumatised my kid's seeing dead animals though like dogmandont said it's feckwits like this individual in the link that's causing more damage to the working dog world than antis could in a month of Sundays. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

If that's what you've taken from that article you're a bigger halfwit than I already thought you 

Enlighten me than on which bit I've taken ya simple c**t. Guys like you are always quick to comment negative comments. It's true even us guys that have permission will be f****d. You get somebody that supports animal rights walk past your property on a weekend walk. And notices that you've got some taxidermist items in your living room up on the wall. Deer's head , badger's,  few ducks ect. Few on shed outside. In this day & age that we live in you may get a knock on the door by the RSPCA. So your the halfwit by thinking that any type of hunting isn't over due to idiots like this. Permission or no permission it's coming too an end. But hey you've got a few likes for your negative comment. 

4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Remember having a mounted head of a good roebuck my lurcher took on my kitchen wall years ago and having to take it down and hide it when the daughters as kid's had their mates round for birthday parties and such like. It's never traumatised my kid's seeing dead animals though like dogmandont said it's feckwits like this individual in the link that's causing more damage to the working dog world than antis could in a month of Sundays. 

I like how they say he encouraged his dog to kill foxes & badgers. I'm not condoning what he's done. But I've nodoubt in my mind that most on here have encouraged there dogs and geed them on. When bushing for quarry after letting dog of lead. When a young dogs on top of the earth back in the day. Lurcher when on land to makesure its seen the quarry it's running. We all know what the press & papers are like. I was talking to an old fella I know that used to shoot reds up scottland used to pay to go shoot them. His neighbour seen him hanging one in the outside outer house before he skinned it for meat. The neighbour rang the RSPCA they came out went all the way through his property. Asking where he'd got the game on the wall. That was back in the 90s so goes to show. It's not got any better it's got worse. 

Posted (edited)

Just been looking at the mojis you've got dogmandont. And to be fair a wasn't surprised on many that have given you a moji. Many are the same old group that love to ping up on negative comments. The laugh came because of the halfwit. But we all know what the press are like. Next month or next year that could be you. A know a top terrier man that years ago was on calender through working dogs. Got caught hunting pigs courts made it out to be more than it was. A think that's what made him change his mind on hunting how close he was to go to jail or did on remand and had to pay over a grand court costs to save him not going to jail. So it's not just novice lads that get caught. 

Edited by Bangersanmash