3 hours ago, mr moocher said:

hes ten there he died not long after just layed down and died bird it was quite sad i was gutted he was a good dog fearless

does sound sad mate, and being good dog , i know what you mean. funny thing now, old Buck outside in his kennel/ run, every morning i go out side to get him, i call him out, and i am really thinking wonder if come out of his kennel, or he be dead inside, this always goes through my head every morning. but the old dog still come  out and plods along , he eating ok , he seems ok just slowed down , but i still think if fox showed up or munjack in the woods he kill them no prob, he deff been my best lamping dog deff, i like you  it will knock right back when he does pop off, but he doing well, you never get purr gsd in as good shape for a 11 year old dog like, him being greyhound prob helped his genes . he be my last lurcher, i might get me couple of none ped racing whippet males  in future , i had nice little none ped bitch in the 80s, so might go back to them, but Buck doing ok as yet so no rush for the future as yet .

• Like 5