Where to find a vasectomised hob?

Hi, we have 2 Jill’s and both are in season. I’m trying to find a vasectomised hob as the vet told me the Jill jab isn’t available anymore. The only hobs I know of locally are in tacked. Our girls belong to my daughter who works them and they are very much loved. She would be so upset to see them go down hill due to anemia or possibly die. The vet also said they are prone to cushions disease after being spayed. Has anyone had experience of this. I don’t know what to do for the best??

If you/your daughters or anyone you know is on Facebook there is a group on there called the Jill service I think it is and it’s vasectomised hobs being offered at stud nationally, may be worth a look 

Iv said it before I’d be very careful of using a vasectomised hob that’s been over loads of different Jill’s you never know what king of nasties you could be spreading, iv just got one of my hobs done £72.00 well worth the money imo 

22 hours ago, neil b said:

Iv said it before I’d be very careful of using a vasectomised hob that’s been over loads of different Jill’s you never know what king of nasties you could be spreading, iv just got one of my hobs done £72.00 well worth the money imo 

Neil does your vet do the jill jabs there?

2 hours ago, gnipper said:

I've just had a mate on trying to find a vet to jab his jills. Unless you fancy studding out your vas hob???

I only use him over my own Jill’s, iv had problems in the past by using a hob over various Jill’s