Season over

1 hour ago, Franks dad said:

What’s the tracker she’s wearing ? 

Some stupid pitpat thing uses mobile signal costs bout 8 quid month. Would rather proper job but it works and I know where she’s at when she’s tracking Charlie for gun. Other wise I would spend half my time stood in woods twiddling me fingers wondering what hell was going on lol

• Like 1
11 hours ago, terryd said:

Some stupid pitpat thing uses mobile signal costs bout 8 quid month. Would rather proper job but it works and I know where she’s at when she’s tracking Charlie for gun. Other wise I would spend half my time stood in woods twiddling me fingers wondering what hell was going on lol

I had a similar one ,but sent it back as didn’t have confidence in it 😕….. perhaps I should have persisted with it a bit longer ,but it was free return amd cancellation within 28 days ,so kinda of um and Ah’d and panicked that I was going to end up with a useless package .may have to try one again , would lower my stress levels 

Edited by Franks dad
1 hour ago, Franks dad said:

I had a similar one ,but sent it back as didn’t have confidence in it 😕….. perhaps I should have persisted with it a bit longer ,but it was free return amd cancellation within 28 days ,so kinda of um and Ah’d and panicked that I was going to end up with a useless package .may have to try one again , would lower my stress levels 

Yea sorry it’s Pawfit not pitpat. Pitpat is one off purchase. About 150 I think. Pawfit is a subscription. It runs good few seconds behind and needs mobile signal but by and large works fine. She all ways comes back obviously that’s not issue but if she marks I can find her which is handy. Plus just peace of mind. Surprising the distance they cover and fast too. I can’t justify 500 quid or more for proper one or rather I can’t justify it too the wife lol 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Franks dad said:

I did hear u got a useless Package btw

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, terryd said:

Yea sorry it’s Pawfit not pitpat. Pitpat is one off purchase. About 150 I think. Pawfit is a subscription. It runs good few seconds behind and needs mobile signal but by and large works fine. She all ways comes back obviously that’s not issue but if she marks I can find her which is handy. Plus just peace of mind. Surprising the distance they cover and fast too. I can’t justify 500 quid or more for proper one or rather I can’t justify it too the wife lol 

That’s the one I had I think, had a little light on it you could work via the phone app . I recall having to make two separate cancellations , one for the set and one for subscription. it did have a bit of lag and for a slow lump he can travel a fair distance ahead of the screen , so it kinda put me off ,and as I said I flapped that it was a gimmick and didn’t really try it for more than 2 days if he took off after a deer I’d be playing catch up till next sunset if it hit open land 🥹.