Bit of help needed, I did have the hw110 .177 up for sale but yesterday noticed it has a leak ,so is there anyone who can give it a service and sort the leak out for me or will it need to go to HULL CARTRIDGE.

Edited by Phill-W68

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If you source a service kit...its not hard to change the o rings...if it still leaks,then take it to a gun shop 👍

Not something i would like to tackle tbh. I spoke to 1 gunshop they said they wouldn't touch it spoke to an independant guy who services/repairs airguns etc, he said he wouldnt touch it either said their a pain in the a** to work on.

Makes you laugh... these gunshops are happy to take your money,but want nothing to do with anything that needs a service....Ive a mate been in the game 50 plus yrs,BSA send all their guns that need a service/issues solved to his home address,he does the servicing for that  sportsman guns /used to be Littz and aload more...hes based in Wales...fix anything from shoguns,fac rifles,air rifles sub 12 to fac airguns..tell you to f**k off mind if you tip up,with a Logan or daystate🤣👍

My pals HW110 has been nothing but trouble...f****d it off and is using his old  S410 and RM8 instead these days...Ive owned a few myself...never keep them long👍

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Makes you laugh... these gunshops are happy to take your money,but want nothing to do with anything that needs a service....Ive a mate been in the game 50 plus yrs,BSA send all their guns that need a service/issues solved to his home address,he does the servicing for that  sportsman guns /used to be Littz and aload more...hes based in Wales...fix anything from shoguns,fac rifles,air rifles sub 12 to fac airguns..tell you to f**k off mind if you tip up,with a Logan or daystate🤣👍

My pals HW110 has been nothing but trouble...f****d it off and is using his old  S410 and RM8 instead these days...Ive owned a few myself...never keep them long👍

Bet he's a busy guy haha, ive had this hw110 4 years not had a problem until now,.probably  the reason the seal or seals have gone.

• Like 1

Pull the coking arm all the way back until it locks and then give it a quick blast of air see if that sorts it 

Some times it's just crap 

Do you no where it is leaking from 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

6 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Pull the coking arm all the way back until it locks and then give it a quick blast of air see if that sorts it 

Some times it's just crap 

Do you no where it is leaking from 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

Will try that first and no I  can't hear anything , I'm not sure but i think I can hear/feel a tiny bit of pressure when i take the fill.probe out and put the stopper back in

3 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Will try that first and no I  can't hear anything , I'm not sure but i think I can hear/feel a tiny bit of pressure when i take the fill.probe out and put the stopper back in

More than likely got a few grains of shit/grit on the o ring or dirt on the probe.. I bought a new rifle back last yr..lads filled it up,first time in the shop for me with my old filling attachment... wouldn't hold any air..so had every seal renewed...and now I  always check everything is clean of dust before filling 👍

• Like 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

More than likely got a few grains of shit/grit on the o ring or dirt on the probe.. I bought a new rifle back last yr..lads filled it up,first time in the shop for me with my old filling attachment... wouldn't hold any air..so had every seal renewed...and now I  always check everything is clean of dust before filling 👍

I do keep the fill probe in a small money bag and the connector on the whip I do the same, but I see what you mean , it would t take much dirt to cause a problem.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26/02/2024 at 19:28, Daniel cain said:

L L?