824th Atherstone Ball Game

Yes it does . At the moment I haven’t heard of much trouble but I’ll be in the Bull, Polesworth at the weekend where I’m sure to get the gos. Jok.

9 minutes ago, jok said:

Yes it does . At the moment I haven’t heard of much trouble but I’ll be in the Bull, Polesworth at the weekend where I’m sure to get the gos. Jok.

A mate of mine purchased a house off, I think they called him Snowy or something, opposite the fire station, at the back of the small cottages. We stored Campers there for a while until the Council got the arse Lol, We used the Yard pub i think it was called and the little Chinese opposite. 

Yes that snowy was certainly a character. I had one good run in with him when he kept a pub.  The pub in question is The Fosters Yard but seeing as how they don’t serve proper beer w don’t go in. The Bull is the place to be. Still many a deal to be done. I have heard, however, that the Swan in Atherstone is worth a visit. Jok.

1 hour ago, jok said:

Yes that snowy was certainly a character. I had one good run in with him when he kept a pub.  The pub in question is The Fosters Yard but seeing as how they don’t serve proper beer w don’t go in. The Bull is the place to be. Still many a deal to be done. I have heard, however, that the Swan in Atherstone is worth a visit. Jok.

When he sold the house he kept a parking space inside the gate, That caused a few tempers to be raised, Lol. 

3 hours ago, paulus said:

It was lively as usual 

WWW.(!64.56:886

The 824th Atherstone Ball Game took place in Warwickshire, UK, this afternoon (February 13, 2024). Punches flew between participants despite a large...

If you watch the second half of the video, You might notice there are two different games going on, One for the ball and one for control of the window. One being a tad rougher than the other.