Calibrating

Just wondering if anyone knows what the fella was called from Wakefield who work for Northern power grid that calibrated the mk1  & mk2 knocking boxes sold the collars too. Was on here some years back might still be on here. 

56 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just wondering if anyone knows what the fella was called from Wakefield who work for Northern power grid that calibrated the mk1  & mk2 knocking boxes sold the collars too. Was on here some years back might still be on here. 

Not sure if it’s the same fella but David Hubbard is your man, he’s on Facebook 

11 hours ago, neil b said:

11 hours ago, neil b said:

It came to me mate his name was called pipa on here. I've found his number cheers though 👍 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

It came to me mate his name was called pipa on here. I've found his number cheers though 👍 

Pippa no longer with us, died of cancer about 6 years ago  , r i p 

On 06/02/2024 at 07:04, wildman said:

Pippa no longer with us, died of cancer about 6 years ago  , r i p 

From Wakefield worked for Northern grid .  A went to his home a few times he didn't live far from me. Am gutted now ffs. 

3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Screenshot_20240205_175621_Chrome.jpg

Sorry  pal may be another  pippa, spelt different  , the one I knew  was from Rotherham  absolutely  brilliant  with  locaters  called David, Sorry  again  hope your man is fine and  well

• Like 2
2 hours ago, wildman said:

Sorry  pal may be another  pippa, spelt different  , the one I knew  was from Rotherham  absolutely  brilliant  with  locaters  called David, Sorry  again  hope your man is fine and  well

The one I'm talking about has Done many of the lads knocking boxes on here back in day too but diffrent fella 👍