I said I I would never do a gypsy style catapult because me personally I don't like them along with milbros and dead shots. before I go any further there's nothing wrong with gypsy frames there just not for me πŸ€”πŸŽ― just like pepsi is cat shit compared to coke n doctor pepper 😏 but thats a debate for another day 🀣🎯 .but iΒ was gifted a 8mm quality strod and handle from a friend at southwalescattys.co.uk so I said fook it .I didn't want to do a standard leather wrap n that so I opted for a paracord frame ( which was alot more work really with stitchen n that but I wanted to put my mark on it as such . so just wondering what people think and if anyone's is interested price is in pics that includes first class signed for delivery and bands πŸŽ―πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸŽ―

Screenshot_20240103_212857_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240103_212854_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5

Very nice sett and a bargain price, did you make the knife as well ? I like them gypsy cattys, but I can't hit a barn door with tube tbh, am just no good with them. So I stick to flatband and normal frames. But that does look a very nice frame and a bargain for some one. ATB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cracking looking catty that mate and i admit i have never shot or used one. Though thankfully i have got over my catapult buying addiction for now mainly down to my succes i am having with the wasp wolf and the HGH from catty shack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Very nice sett and a bargain price, did you make the knife as well ? I like them gypsy cattys, but I can't hit a barn door with tube tbh, am just no good with them. So I stick to flatband and normal frames. But that does look a very nice frame and a bargain for some one. ATB

hi buddy πŸ‘ŠπŸŽ― I never made the knife no I made a couple of catapults for a guy and he paid me with a box of brand-new knifes πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸŽ―πŸ‘ so I just throw a couple in with a set now n then πŸŽ―πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ

• Like 1
11 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Cracking looking catty that mate and i admit i have never shot or used one. Though thankfully i have got over my catapult buying addiction for now mainly down to my succes i am having with the wasp wolf and the HGH from catty shack.

they frames are obviously your suited width and hold ehΒ  πŸ‘ŠπŸŽ―πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ so stick with them bud πŸ‘. that's the problem with 90% of shooters that are finding it difficult to gain accuracy and consistency. is there using different width frames all the time changing there anchor n that .not using there suited width n thatΒ  .doing everything you shouldn't really πŸ€―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Β 

• Like 3