On 30/01/2024 at 09:13, Greyman said:

I don’t think I said that did I, but I,m not trying to make a living out of it I don’t need to edit videos to make me look better than I am and I,m not that desperate for meat I was making Catty,s in the 1970s when a foot of black square tube was 2 shillings and an old leather boot tongue was 2 p so it’s just nice to go backwards instead of following the heard sometimes, that’s all no biggie I also use more than 6” of elastic hope thats ok lol

049F0DFC-DD86-40A9-88F2-21C0855C5873.jpeg

6934D0F4-9305-4733-96E0-42C2106DBC67.jpeg

That's some catty that nice to see something abit diffrent.  how you've used two types of material on the bands too. Do they last longer ? I'm assuming it must take tension off the rubber bands 

• 1 month later...
On 01/03/2024 at 19:32, Bangersanmash said:

That's some catty that nice to see something abit diffrent.  how you've used two types of material on the bands too. Do they last longer ? I'm assuming it must take tension off the rubber bands 

Its just a hole drilled through the fork and a short length of par accord threaded through and knotted to make a loop the elastic is then just pushed over the knots  throws the elastic over the fork better like I said I like trying different things rather than following the norm, just bagged a nice pheasant for tea with a rock and my big pouch at about 20 meters well happy 

E7C80479-1B56-4456-AABF-8A2E1387BB14.jpeg

• Like 4