Dirty cnuts

Anyone know a lad called Josh? From penygraig way in the Rhonda?? Dirty cnut is trying to sell a black terrier pup on Facebook,that was stolen along with another black terrier pup,Airarms s410 in .22 with a pard ,deban mk1 ferret box, collars and purse nets in a black Remington cartridge bag,left a lurcher pup,and a 10 yr old black digging bitch...taken from  secure kennels in Glyncoch 3 days ago??? Silly cnuts blocked my pal, but will be found and dealt with...the Rhonda is a small place..any info much appreciated,Pm me please😉👍

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Anyone know a lad called Josh? From penygraig way in the Rhonda?? Dirty cnut is trying to sell a black terrier pup on Facebook,that was stolen along with another black terrier pup,Airarms s410 in .22 with a pard ,deban mk1 ferret box, collars and purse nets in a black Remington cartridge bag,left a lurcher pup,and a 10 yr old black digging bitch...taken from  secure kennels in Glyncoch 3 days ago??? Silly cnuts blocked my pal, but will be found and dealt with...the Rhonda is a small place..any info much appreciated,Pm me please😉👍

Shouldn't take long mate. a good while ago i had someone from around there try to rip me off on terrier locator i sold on ebay. within a few days he had a change of heart and decided the item had actually been delivered but his girlfriend had forgotten to tell him. 

I don't know whats wrong with folks these days P...they show the world who and what they got,all over social media...then think they can go and steal someones dogs and kit...offer them up for sale ,then block you lol...not the sharpest tool in the box...and it  certainly wont be worth the shit , that's coming his way ,when hes caught up to...

• Like 1
On 26/12/2023 at 17:53, Daniel cain said:

I don't know whats wrong with folks these days P...they show the world who and what they got,all over social media...then think they can go and steal someones dogs and kit...offer them up for sale ,then block you lol...not the sharpest tool in the box...and it  certainly wont be worth the shit , that's coming his way ,when hes caught up to...

I'll find out what I can when I'm home mate, I'm up North at the mo, know a few over that way

• Like 1