recharge rifle

If you are dead set on getting a pump opt for one with a changeable moisture/partical filter (hills pump is a good one) as pumps due to the mechanics tend to let moisture/particals into your gun which will do it no favours in the long run, that why people use bottles/guages as this is classed as "clean air" (no moisture or particals).

Hope this helps

Coney.

right thinking a bit more on water getting in the gun if you go out in the cold with your pcp i would say its going to get condensation in there ????????

any body else no.

i thought pump because i can take it any where .how hard is it really ???

how many pumps to fill s410 ???

They say every x2 pumps puts one shot back in your gun, I mainly use a mates bottle but do have a Hills pump I use occasionally but I can tell you it takes me 150 cycles of the pump to get my gun from around 90bar to 190bar (but my gun holds 400cc of air) and when you get to the 100 mark it starts to get harder. The only thing in my favour is I am 6ft 3 and 19 stone so using the pump is not that difficult but it does take effort.

Hope this helps

Coney.

right thinking a bit more on water getting in the gun if you go out in the cold with your pcp i would say its going to get condensation in there ????????

any body else no.

i thought pump because i can take it any where .how hard is it really ???

how many pumps to fill s410 ???

The BOTTLE filled from a Dive Centre will have Clean Dry Air...you will NOT get condensation in the gun resevoir.

If you fill from a pump you get atmospheric air which is damp and dirty, whatever filters you get will not be as good as Divers Bottled Air.

As already said, if you get a pump it is hard work and you MUST use the filters or you will get dirt and damp in the resevoir...NOT good news!

right .

im dumb when it comes to pcp ...

so how long will a 3ltr 300bar bottle last ???????? :drink:

thanks for the advise guys :clapper:

Don't know is the simple answer as I run Falcon.

Check out the AA site www.air-arms.co.uk to find out the size of resevoir fill pressure and shots per charge, you can work it out!

Either that or hope one the the AA owners can give you some advice!

Cheers

how much is it to get bottles tested ?????? how long is it before they need test :hmm:

Bottles as used for Air rifles must have a test every 5 Years. (Diving bottles used for diving have to be checked more frequently, 3 or 4 years I think). Price will be different for different sizes and depending where you take it.

My 12L 232bar was tested about 18 months ago and cost about £28.

how much is it to get bottles tested ?????? how long is it before they need test :hmm:

Bottles as used for Air rifles must have a test every 5 Years. (Diving bottles used for diving have to be checked more frequently, 3 or 4 years I think). Price will be different for different sizes and depending where you take it.

My 12L 232bar was tested about 18 months ago and cost about £28.

so not bad then 28 + every 5 years .