Club Christmas Comp

Was our Christmas Comp. Don't ask just over fed the velvet swimming crabs where my mate and I was. Our baits didn't last five minutes 100 yards up the beach bait coming back untouched. Still was nice to catch up with some old mates I hadn't seen for a while. Not a bad day weather wish and great to be out feeding crabs. 

Slapton Sands don't know why its called that its all gravel.

IMG_2315.jpeg.487bdccced906cb83db0d7d7630dd4ba.jpeg

IMG_2312.jpeg.7342c1edfa184ed862310ca457862e8d.jpeg

Lad next up from me have this very attractive Couches Bream.

IMG_2318.jpeg.8b3d5efbc4c897786517e98e3231bcb9.jpeg

IMG_2320.jpeg.dcc656a4317b0d166c670b2a8a3a5f1f.jpeg

IMG_2313.jpeg.426b18c1a8cb15e2f1e8284f5628f63d.jpeg

Cant complain really nice sat in a nice place watching Tuna jumping 150 yards out Gannets diving in after bait fish good to be out and blow the cob webs of my gear haven't been sea fishing for about 18 months.

Cheers Arry 

Edited by Arry
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Been some really good fish come out of the bay recently, shame they weren't there for you boys

Mostly LSD's a Smalleyed I seen two Couches but nothing that good really. I was crabbed out yet two placed up the beach baits where lasting all day.

Yeah heard Beesands been fishing some good ray have been coming in I don't know why they didn't fish there always used to.

Cheers Arry

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Mostly LSD's a Smalleyed I seen two Couches but nothing that good really. I was crabbed out yet two placed up the beach baits where lasting all day.

Yeah heard Beesands been fishing some good ray have been coming in I don't know why they didn't fish there always used to.

Cheers Arry

Seen a few of the Brixham lads had big spurs the weekend 

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Seen a few of the Brixham lads had big spurs the weekend 

Heard that yesterday mate reckon a shoal went through. Think more fish would have come from Beesands if we had fished there. SE came from slip way at Torcross.

Cheers Arry