Silencer

I'm looking for silencer for ratcatcher not the threaded end one. Just bought our youngen a little mess about try and get him into bit of shooting at local field range. Instead of sat upstairs on playstation driving me mad seeing a young teen doing nothing but up in his bedroom. If anyone has a used one local to Yorkshire give me a pm please would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading guys 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For the first time today I tested an A-Tec mod and was quite surprised how good it was, I tested both a Weihrauch mod and the A-Tec and both were pretty well equal but the A-Tec is cheaper, well worth looking at.

Phil

• 4 weeks later...

Logun carbon fiber, Weihrauch and A-Tec are all certainly worthy options. However, the most challenging part of Bangersanmash's post is pulling a young teen away from the PlayStation! 

Now an air rifle suppressor is a very simple device. Perhaps you can engage your youngerster more by helping him make one? With a bit of fun and hands on experience, he might take up the task of researching and finding a second hand suppressor himself. Good luck 

• Like 1