Working terriers.

Kind of clutching at straws here but thought I’d try anyways. First off I’m 27 years old and been hunting from I could walk. All my life my father kept Lurchers and terriers and some of the best I’d ever seen and possibly ever will( he also had some tubes as we all have lol) he hasn’t hunted for quite a wile now, all the old fellas from which most dogs were got have also retired or passed. Dogs came from all parts to our yard Scotland England wales and Ireland where we live. I would have sat on this website for hours looking at pictures folk posted of there days digging or nights lamping but with the way the law is now that’s just a thing of the past. Dogs where also very rarely bought for money instead give in return for a pup ect, are all these kind of people gone or is there still a few knocking about that are not just in it for money!

im also looking for a terrier for myself again and willing to travel to view or see working

76548.jpeg

• Like 2

On 30/10/2023 at 08:13, massey96 said:

Loops arnt easy found these days 

If your ole fella was well known in hunting circles that should open a few doors for you, not easy getting your foot in the door with decent lads which is exactly how it should be, just need to put in the leg work and prove yourself trustworthy. 

• Like 7