Subaru forester

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Got a manual one tucked away...hear it coming from 5 mile away🙈does 22/25 mpg if you drive it like your Nanna😁

Great motors to chuck about,stick to the road well,more fun in my opinion than the Impreza/Impreza fastbacks,when they are tricked up ...also more horsepower standard than uk imprezas👍1319722558_IMG-20170710-WA00082.jpg.b0ecb8a4178c359cb288ad01357133f3.jpg

It's a bit chav for me that DC. I'd look a right dick driving that in my tweeds 

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Right lads, shook hands on a Ford Ranger so need this gone. I had the exhaust and radiator done back end of last year along with service and MOT.

After quick sale.

Would take £1900 for it if anyone interested.

Bargain IMO

If I don't get any nibbles by end of weekend it's going on ebay

• Like 1
On 28/09/2023 at 13:22, Daniel cain said:

Got a manual one tucked away...hear it coming from 5 mile away🙈does 22/25 mpg if you drive it like your Nanna😁

Great motors to chuck about,stick to the road well,more fun in my opinion than the Impreza/Impreza fastbacks,when they are tricked up ...also more horsepower standard than uk imprezas👍1319722558_IMG-20170710-WA00082.jpg.b0ecb8a4178c359cb288ad01357133f3.jpg

Nice car that, you ever own any legacy turbos?

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Nice car that, you ever own any legacy turbos?

Bought and sold 3 over the yrs for donor vehicles Len,last one ended up in T2 crewcab pick up,my mate drives daily👍