Full beagle

jcm

Had a chew on sourcing a bushing pup had name down on couple litters but bitches didn't pup so ended up wil a pure off a mate of mine, hunted loads with the dam she's a good animal. 

Vera she's just gone 10 month got a good little voice on her, she not hunting to far ATM probably due to warm conditions and no scent but she's starting to hunt away there now and making up for been a complete dick in and around the house, more energy than a bloody spaniel.. I'm hoping she makes a Tidy animal I'd of preffered a beagle terrier mix so hopefully she can give me something to work with in the future 

20230528_082646.jpg.be9f6ceefa9f31df09f95fedebf9c8ba.jpg

IMG_20230419_151052_716.jpg.ac61c928767434bb9551c2c79d4d6d2b.jpg

• Like 14

3 hours ago, jcm said:

Had a chew on sourcing a bushing pup had name down on couple litters but bitches didn't pup so ended up wil a pure off a mate of mine, hunted loads with the dam she's a good animal. 

Vera she's just gone 10 month got a good little voice on her, she not hunting to far ATM probably due to warm conditions and no scent but she's starting to hunt away there now and making up for been a complete dick in and around the house, more energy than a bloody spaniel.. I'm hoping she makes a Tidy animal I'd of preffered a beagle terrier mix so hopefully she can give me something to work with in the future 

20230528_082646.jpg.be9f6ceefa9f31df09f95fedebf9c8ba.jpg

IMG_20230419_151052_716.jpg.ac61c928767434bb9551c2c79d4d6d2b.jpg

Be interesting to see how you get on. I’m hoping to get a hound/busher in the future. Just not sure on how much hound yet. 

11 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Be interesting to see how you get on. I’m hoping to get a hound/busher in the future. Just not sure on how much hound yet. 

A think she Will do well along as I select where I do and don't let her hunt as her dam can travel on a good scent 

On 15/08/2023 at 14:25, ferret333 said:

Good look mate, least if she works out youll have a base to work off for any furture breedings

That's my plans, had her out Tuesday and she was hunting away well recall needs work I found out haha 

• Like 1