Suppressor accuracy

I’ve started have a few issues with the accuracy of my .22lr. 
It has been a very accurate rifle, but out on the rabbits a couple of weeks ago and missed a few. 
I’m not claiming to never miss but at 50-60 yards off a solid base shouldn’t be a problem.
 I’ve been to the range and every 3rd-4th shot was a flyer. The only thing that helped was removing the suppressor. 
the suppressor is clean regularly. 
Any thoughts??

Cheers 

On 24/06/2023 at 22:17, Deker said:

That shouldn't cause the problem, unless it is working loose or clipping?

Have you clobbered it recently?

I had the same. I was really losing confidence but as Deker suggests, the bullets were clipping the moderator. 

It was one of the long Parker Hale ones and even though l'm always precious about the way l transport the rifle l can only think the dog may have leant on it in the van.

20230626_215739.jpg.04dc5538c22fb82cd41d9c2bbfdc7ddf.jpgCould also be a worn thread on the moderator causing a tiny tremor. Especially if the moderator is removed a lot. Instructions are often given to remove the mod when the rifle is stored to stop barrel erosion. But if you do this the threads wear . Damned if you do,damned if you don't. ?‍♂️

Edited by comanche