54 minutes ago, hambone said:

You could say the same about dog men (and all others) when bowhunting was thrown under the bus. The anti's will target the smaller branches until they can cut down the tree. You might not give a fk about shooting but that will be the front line before they target angling.

I saw the wood through the trees ,when the original ban was passed...was only a matter of time before they started chipping away at what was left, shooting, fishing, hounds etc, do you think its coincidence that they are pumping shit into our rivers and seas ,killing off and taking away our ability to feed ourselves ? All part of the plan mate,its coming,enjoy what we got, because it will all be gone ...they won't stop until everyones a vegan faghag?

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I saw the wood through the trees ,when the original ban was passed...was only a matter of time before they started chipping away at what was left, shooting, fishing, hounds etc, do you think its coincidence that they are pumping shit into our rivers and seas ,killing off and taking away our ability to feed ourselves ? All part of the plan mate,its coming,enjoy what we got, because it will all be gone ...they won't stop until everyones a vegan faghag?

seen it today in california just made it legal for lab grown chicken to be sold in restaurants from chicken cells ffs mental 

the left are a cancer 

• Like 3

Hares are absolutely thriving over the past couple years near where I am, can’t help but think it’s down to the foxes getting hammered from all the folk with thermal night vision rfles. therefore there’s not the amount of leverets getting eaten.

8 hours ago, Jude said:

Hares are absolutely thriving over the past couple years near where I am, can’t help but think it’s down to the foxes getting hammered from all the folk with thermal night vision rfles. therefore there’s not the amount of leverets getting eaten.

Send postcode 

• Haha 1