Wanted wooden victor rat traps

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Deker said:

Good luck, and each to their own, I know they have a following, but not for me anymore, I've moved on!

What is it about them??????

Well haven't they lasted the test of time, compared to other type rat traps. Things like black cats etc, have come and gone, and back again, whilst the victor types, have hardly changed over the years. Set right, they work. They are also very versatile, and adaptable. Why the need for anything else?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Well haven't they lasted the test of time, compared to other type rat traps. Things like black cats etc, have come and gone, and back again, whilst the victor types, have hardly changed over the years. Set right, they work. They are also very versatile, and adaptable. Why the need for anything else?

Like I said, each to their own.......

s-l300.jpg.206e69a03f73d82dc6ac07f8bed9ca18.jpg

Easier to bait, easier to set, more reliable hit!

My experience!  :good:

8 minutes ago, Deker said:

Like I said, each to their own.......

s-l300.jpg.206e69a03f73d82dc6ac07f8bed9ca18.jpg

Easier to bait, easier to set, more reliable hit!

My experience!  :good:

Yup, and other don't like the plastic ones, and then you'll have lads who go to black cats / tombstone, and won't use nothing else. 

When it comes to any trap. They all have the ability to fail, if the person using them is incompetent.

The thing with rats is that if you f**k up the first time, then it won't be fooled so easy the next.