Teckle

Elchapo

21 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Quite a few terriers will do similar they are just under utilised most of the time .

Yes used terriers befor , to be fair I don't think you can beat a propper bread bushing terrier of bushing stuff , however want try something a little diffrent 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Quite a few terriers will do similar they are just under utilised most of the time .

I've that young lakey pup here mustard an when out shooting with catty. Waits by leg then soon as ive shot the catty runs for quarry working cover 8/10 sniffs it out ? marks up warrens loves the rats and the tree rats too when I've shot them down. Turning into a nice little bushing dog. She's surprised me for a lakey 

• Like 6

That was the little bitch at the weekend just gone looking out on the river at a couple of mallards. Thinking can a swim out to them ?. If it wasn't for me holding her back by calling her. She would of been in for them. Once river drops and slows down. Im going to have a shot with catty at a male mallard see if she'll retrieve. Do believe she will she loves the water great little swimmer for a terrier. Loves to retrieve the dummy from local lake. 

20230227_091140.jpg

• Like 3
7 hours ago, tonyormy1 said:

thats what i love about terriers if its got a puise its game on in water in bracken  or in the ground  they only have 1 goal   

I have a lurcher like that unfortenatly lol