Ratting trip

I see no one is denying it. We are supposed to be one community and stick together for the good of our sport, but im obviously on the wrong forum for people who care about their sport can anyone reccomend another.

all depends were you live mate , if your close to people , or people pass you on the way , and can pick you up , ... but its pointless me saying yeh have a do up ratting with us , were in hartlepool , can you make it from derbyshire? do you get what im saying? ... its along way to go for a ratting trip? ... but im sure you will get there in the end :):thumbs:

hi mate, i'm only at denby,don't have terriers only lurchers but i'll ask around a few of the farmers round here, i'd come along for the crack as used to enjoy a bit of ratting. keep in touch or go on chat.

I see no one is denying it. We are supposed to be one community and stick together for the good of our sport, but im obviously on the wrong forum for people who care about their sport can anyone reccomend another.

all depends were you live mate , if your close to people , or people pass you on the way , and can pick you up , ... but its pointless me saying yeh have a do up ratting with us , were in hartlepool , can you make it from derbyshire? do you get what im saying? ... its along way to go for a ratting trip? ... but im sure you will get there in the end :):thumbs:

Yes i would consider driving to hartlepool if i have no other invites. I dont mind traveling. I often did a couple of hundred miles in a day with the bird it doesnt bother me.

hi mate, i'm only at denby,don't have terriers only lurchers but i'll ask around a few of the farmers round here, i'd come along for the crack as used to enjoy a bit of ratting. keep in touch or go on chat.

Cheers for that mate it would be brilliant if we managed a day out. I have a smoker and good shovel lol

Cheers for that mate it would be brilliant if we managed a day out. I have a smoker and good shovel lol

we're hunting at locko park tomorrow (south notts) i'll ask a few of the farmers then,we could have a go at my place also we,ve a big old bank full of rats

we're hunting at locko park tomorrow (south notts) i'll ask a few of the farmers then,we could have a go at my place also we,ve a big old bank full of rats

That would be brilliant mate just let me know when your free at a weekend and il be there.

getting permission is hard enough and easy to lose so not everyone will take the chance,in the past there will of been more than a few people who have had permission poached i do a lot of ratting but basically i keep it to a tight group who you know no offence is meant by it buts that is the way its going unfurtunately.all the best to you and your dog you never know you may get an invite.

I understand where your coming from but if everone was like this then eventually our sport would be no more because no new comers would be welcome.

I have been asked on numerous occasions to take people on my land with the birds (i fly a harris hawk). I will give anyone a chance, but i suppose thats just me, il do what it takes to keep the sports i love going.

Thanks for your reply and good luck with your future ratting trips.

You have had some invitations to ratting trips according to your posts so get out there mate! if not come and join the clan in Dinnington that has no permission and just goes anywhere! . I,ve asked a million times on this site for ratting trips and still no answer yet people are still calling me a poaching b*****d in the chat room for giving my dogs sport around game crops where i am unwelcome. as well as we say f**k the ban i also say f**k the gamekeepers because i have no permission. :)

fair f*****g play to you mate.i have been to more houses than a f*****g postmon asking for permission and the answer is always no.no one will give you a chance.it was diffrent when they wanted my support against the ban when i marched in birmingham .and thats why it got banned through all the feildsports communitys not sticking together and helping each other out.so f**k it they can ban it all for me i break the law every time i go out anyway...poacher & proud :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: