Another in the Doc

11 hours ago, cragman said:

Second weasel in a week in the Doc. It normally happens to get several through in a short time ??

6E9036A9-0470-464A-85BB-FD566CAAA164.jpeg

Same with stoat though ain’t it mate .As long as the scent  remains and there’s weasels in the area you’ll catch again and again .Used to rub the piss out of stoats and weasels on the plate and almost guarantee a catch .

Nice little set up there mate .Do you do any mink .

• Like 2
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Can do same with troublesome moles that know how to back fill the previous guys traps, set a trap either side of a recently deceased mole from somewhere else an 9 times out a ten the clever little fcuker comes in that fast he don’t even feel himself dying ?

Another trick I bet the youngsters never heard  of Don .Back in the day Pre laws ,hedgehogs were fair game and the body of one would attract another and another til you cleaned a beat  out .Thank feck they outlawed that .

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Same with stoat though ain’t it mate .As long as the scent  remains and there’s weasels in the area you’ll catch again and again .Used to rub the piss out of stoats and weasels on the plate and almost guarantee a catch .

Nice little set up there mate .Do you do any mink .

Yep, do a few mink a year as I work on reservoirs so plenty of opportunities. I gave this weasel a good rubbing on the entrance and along the wall top. Yes, stoats are the same ??

• Like 1