Taskforce Trident

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

You mean operation trident?? 

Lol guess so , watching this and they guy called it taskforce, didn't say too much about it just found it interesting , figured I'd ask here

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Lol guess so , watching this and they guy called it taskforce, didn't say too much about it just found it interesting , figured I'd ask here

I don't agree with the British guy on inequality, lack of opportunity etc as a reason for black gangs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I don't agree with the British guy on inequality, lack of opportunity etc as a reason for black gangs. 

Boy lemme light up a cigarette because I see where this whole post is finna go now and Imma need a smoke

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

What did you find interesting about it ?

Right now the tactics part of it he was talking about . The special type of ammo they use ect. Apparently they have something called a hatter round or something? Basically a slug made of wax and metal powder ? Also pretty curious about the over all effectiveness of it 

Edited by Wolfdog91
2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

pretty curious about the over all effectiveness of it 

It ceased in 2012,current black on black murder rates are at their highest in 20 years I think? Get rich or die trying. 

5 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Right now the tactics part of it he was talking about . The special type of ammo they use ect. Also pretty curious about the over all effectiveness of it 

I have no idea about the technical aspects of their methods and tools.

If you mean how effective is Operation Trident…..I’d say about as effective as the war on drugs, it’s fighting a loosing battle that has to be fought.

14 minutes ago, mackem said:

I think he was being polite, let’s face it, nobody is going to tell the truth in public and still have a career on that one mate.

Hed get arrested for telling the truth.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Right now the tactics part of it he was talking about . The special type of ammo they use ect. Apparently they have something called a hatter round or something? Basically a slug made of wax and metal powder ? Also pretty curious about the over all effectiveness of it 

It probably (and this is just a guess) puts the officer in a lot more danger but if they use lethal force the natives riot and there’s a 3 year enquiry and it all costs about £30 million !

Im guessing it’s cheaper to let an officer die and pay compo to the family. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think he was being polite, let’s face it, nobody is going to tell the truth in public and still have a career on that one mate.

Hed get arrested for telling the truth.

Aaannnnnnnd.... here we go..... Boy imma learn one of these days, anyhow y'all have fun

Btw the British guy lives in the US now sooo