What trail camera setup are you using ?

• 5 months later...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had a Browning Recon Force Edge for over 2 years now and i cannot fault it. Great video and sound and so far 100% reliable. it has been outside now non stop for the entire time running off

Set this one today Sich1 a ltl acorn trail cam- fairly sure there's something going to show up on it! Might be a while before i pick it up though.I've another two out atm in similar spots- be great to

A fat one!

Posted Images

It sounds like you've got a sweet setup with that Browning Recon Force Edge! Two years of reliable performance and excellent video quality are impressive. Those hares must love your camera! Thanks for sharing your experience; however, I also suggest you check out quality cellular trail camera. I loved working with this one.

Edited by Yamitanny
  • 2 months later...

Just had another cam nicked unbelievably in the grounds of the home, have caught a bloke snooping about several times on the last card change then it’s gone within a day of swapping cards, shame as it’s banging good spot even got a chunky feral several times 

4BF4FB2F-5F27-4648-928D-ADF20256AF02.jpeg

E5113DD1-EF11-4CB0-B5AB-7D9AA9461EF2.jpeg

950447CE-BC90-434C-820E-047A843ACAD3.png

AEBD3190-8462-4282-88A6-F4330CD0D0BB.jpeg

52B88570-C354-4809-AA1E-DB3E4C00F655.jpeg

799F5334-5943-48D9-B38B-0346E452B572.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • 1 month later...

Is there any truth to the rumors of a secret government plot to control wildlife populations for nefarious purposes, and if so, what evidence supports these claims?

minersgarden - find here pleasure  for you

If there was any evidence, then animal rights activists would have been in court a long time ago.

Edited by erikT