Dutch Mole trap

7 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

I tried to source a French trap  or two, the other day,  CAUET , original mole trap. But,  im not even sure they are still available ? & the website returned my order money,etc ,...(well, there didn't seem to be any direct shipping to UK , anymore , anyway , & I tried to get round it, but failed....maybe Brexit ?),......

Just thinking, maybe Clive would know, if they still actually,  produce them ? 

9 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Horrendous item Brother,...seems more akin to something the Spanish Inquisition might have used, as opposed to a Mole Catching tool.?

Great for a Trap collection,...but it is basically, a modern day recreation of the Victor Harpoon Trap,....a bit unnecessary really...?

This sort of thing ?

The Anglo Impassable.20220803_222826.jpg.a305b15841328d7f64b4a97b736e19ac.jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Make for some heart breaking reading, those things!

I still have a set(t) of their badger tongs here.

"badger tongs",...........the poor old beleaguered brock, is in real danger of becoming as rare , as them implements, in large parts of England now, I fear !!,........I still can't get over it, really,....its the scale of the slaughter,  that bothers me.  They aren't convincing me, & alot of others, it seems,  anyway, their justification, for it. Don't get me wrong, they have been overprotected somewhat, possibly, too.....& just look how its all backfired now ?  ?

Edited by earth-thrower