man who eats badger bbc 2 now

f**k me! the Hillbilly's are all on something! the Panther Hunter was away with the fairy's big time, just imagine bumping into that nut job earley hours of the morning on Bodmin Moor when he's got his axe, he'd probably hack you up and say the Panther killed you :whistling:...

some of them messages on the Badger Eaters answer phone had me PMSL :laugh:.....

f**k me! the Hillbilly's are all on something! the Panther Hunter was away with the fairy's big time, just imagine bumping into that nut job earley hours of the morning on Bodmin Moor when he's got his axe, he'd probably hack you up and say the Panther killed you :whistling:...

some of them messages on the Badger Eaters answer phone had me PMSL :laugh:.....

First he would blind you with his 1 candle power torch then rape you if you luckey he would kill you :icon_eek::whistling:

That panther hunter needed shooting........what a prize c**t :wallbash: He has deffinatly spent to much time on the moors :yes: What woman would want to go back to that caravan :laugh: He has got his head screwed on more than the other muppets tho......He was starting to fix up :thumbs: His dad the preacher who gets round on his quad was abit wappy......everyone was weird....would make a classic comedy with that bunch of characters........they all seem to weird to be true. That old bloke who eats the road kill was dodgy as f**k........am sure the reason it never shown his mrs was because she is in that freezer......something about him didn't seem right.......looked like a nonce imo. :sick: and for the dog in his freezer well thats just wrong......i take it thats someones pet he is planning on eating :sick: f**k eating road kill......i eat what i catch but would i f**k pick dead animals off the road and eat em :sick:

Witton