Shooting at Bisley, would you like to?

Some of you may know I am Secretary of a Home Office registered Rifle Club at Bisley.    Due to a combination of unfortunate circumstances we seem to have availability for 3 new members.    We are a small (our Constitution limits the total membership number) friendly sociable club, just the same, one of our members ended up shooting for Team GB and another is training with them.

We generally shoot 9-10 times a year at Bisley, but as we are all tarts we skip the winter months.   Distances most commonly are 200, 300 and 600 yards with occasional shoots at 100 and 1000 yards.  Membership is probably the least expensive at Bisley, the Club is non profit making, we simply aim to cover costs.

If you have any interest in joining a Club kindly drop me a PM.  We would expect any prospective new member to join us on a Guest day to see how we get on and see if the Club is for you.   You do not need a FAC or Guns (but of course life is easier if you do) as we have club guns.     Far too much to talk about here but any questions PM me please, preferably with a phone number and I’ll call you for a chat.

Cheers

10 hours ago, David.evans said:

I’d love to join in but it 280 mile round trip for me which is a real shame 

atb 

Geography is obviously a factor!

We have members in Milton Keynes and near Cambridge, which amazes me anyway, not as far as you though!

:thumbs:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dervburner said:

It’s a great offer. Do they still have the vickers machine gun?, I wouldn’t mind a go with that……??

Bit far for me though…

I think that was last seen in the Pavilion area, not sure now though!

• Like 1