Rapid 7 MkII FAC Gun Service

6 hours ago, Deker said:

Closest place to Reading to get a decent Service for this please? 

Thanks!:thumbs:

Might be worth looking on the rapid owners club website, plenty on there will be able to help you. Bigals on there did mine but he’s not near you but I’m sure there’ll be somebody closer that those lads can put you onto.?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, but the various Forums have only come up with people serious distances away, I would like face to face handover/discussion with whoever does the work and I'm struggling.

More than happy to travel sensible distances but the closest so far has been over 200 miles...EACH WAY.

So, once again, anyone know someone who knows what they are doing and can give this a thorough service for me please, as close to Reading as possible.

Cheers

23 hours ago, Deker said:

Thanks everyone, but the various Forums have only come up with people serious distances away, I would like face to face handover/discussion with whoever does the work and I'm struggling.

More than happy to travel sensible distances but the closest so far has been over 200 miles...EACH WAY.

So, once again, anyone know someone who knows what they are doing and can give this a thorough service for me please, as close to Reading as possible.

Cheers

Just checked on route planner and I’m afraid I can only get that down to 148 miles for you.

1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

Just checked on route planner and I’m afraid I can only get that down to 148 miles for you.

Well, that's the closest so far, do you have some contact details please, may be worth a chat, I can't believe how difficult this all seems!

4 hours ago, Deker said:

Well, that's the closest so far, do you have some contact details please, may be worth a chat, I can't believe how difficult this all seems!

Yerr, I think the number I’ve got for him has changed but I can get his new number if you give me a day or two. ?