.177 slugs

Well ZAN sent me few hundred.177 slugs to try 11.2 gr . 
HW100 k didn’t like them to much , low power . Next up BSA ultra , only trouble this is night time set up with pulsar N870lrf which is not that good during day time . I imagine these groups would be a lot tighter with a day scope on . 
tried from 30 -65 yards and pic shows at 65 yards with night vision scope 
ultra running at 11.3 with these , bit heavy at 11.2 gr in sub 12 but ZAN hopefully will be making slugs around 10 gr mark 

BEC1DDF6-02F2-4257-B08E-8784EC0D3DC6.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Well ZAN sent me few hundred.177 slugs to try 11.2 gr . 
HW100 k didn’t like them to much , low power . Next up BSA ultra , only trouble this is night time set up with pulsar N870lrf which is not that good during day time . I imagine these groups would be a lot tighter with a day scope on . 
tried from 30 -65 yards and pic shows at 65 yards with night vision scope 
ultra running at 11.3 with these , bit heavy at 11.2 gr in sub 12 but ZAN hopefully will be making slugs around 10 gr mark 

BEC1DDF6-02F2-4257-B08E-8784EC0D3DC6.jpeg

Nothing wrong with that at 65 yards vm. As for hw100, were they no good in that rifle and how low was low power? 

24 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Nothing wrong with that at 65 yards vm. As for hw100, were they no good in that rifle and how low was low power? 

10.3 in the HW100k 

like I said with a daytime scope then groups more than likely tighten up to around 10 mm one would have thought 

• Like 1