12 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Browning, Sid. Reassuringly expensive! :icon_eek: 'If David Attenborough used trail cams ...'

I've actually just sent for one that takes Colour footage, at night.

I,ve met the bloke that makes trail cams for David Attenborough and a browning trailcam is small change by comparison, he was talking 5k plus a DSLR  camera and he still missed lots of animals ✌️✌️ Love the plank over stream, top  funnel point ?

• Like 1

Every kunt I talk to round me has fukking Browning's. But, they all airily demand them, a dozen at a time, from what ever nationally funded quango they've managed to latch onto.

It's like; 'Yes. I can prove, to The House, there are wild badgers out there. But, I'll need the equipment of my choosing, as well as my stipend. ' Ker Ching!!!

Personally, I've never yet found a note, " Sorry ye missed me, " What gets me excited is when something appears, in full view, going: " :feck: Ye never knew I was here, did ye?! "

Then, I got some behaviour, the other night? Absolutely going in The X Files! :icon_eek:

But, yeah; That bridge? Centre of fukking Rome, mate! Been there generations now. Gets so busy. we could do with another one. Inward and outward bound ones.

It just makes my old arsehole go, pinning over £200 to it, in plain view! Wildlife isn't the only stuff that knows it's there and may use it. £50 chink job? I'd sleep well. But, the film would be So 'so so' :(

That's ok for record shots, or just scouting and scoping. But, a honey pot like this? When I nail my big one? I want it clear and clean! One for the wall  :boogy:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Farmers here just run the c**ts over in the tractor !

Was chatting to an old fellow out in the sticks going back a while and he told me he rarely  makes a journey on the motorway without a badger in the car, said he just chucks them out on the hard shoulder as he’s going and everyone just assumes it’s road kill ??