Starting again

Get some of that ferret paste?but use some f****r else's fingers?...only ever know the 1 ferret that just couldn't be handled,had to pick him up by his tail....Sid Vicious...but all his offspring was sound when handled from Kitts?

On 14/03/2022 at 20:58, W. Katchum said:

No so much a pet ? but we was out trapping a farm I got some drop boxes on, an they been closed for a few weeks an I went to open them up as I was going round setting traps an found a big ole hob polecat one a bad way in a drop box( that should have been locked like the others) with 9 dead rabbits, covered in ticks an in last hours of life by looks of him, I took him to my mates yard as that was closest place, we sprayed the poor fcuker with frontline an offered him some water an some meat, he took water but refused meat, I pondered panning him for a minute bit couldn’t haha an brought him home , he ain’t come out his sleep box for past 2 days an we ain’t disturbed him other than to remove the meat he ain’t ate, here’s a pic jist after I found him, an I’ll get some in a few days or so when he finally decides to show face. Looks like he here now unless he thinks he a lion when he fully recovered? but he will be grafted like the others I keep, so let’s see how it goes ?CF585F30-1941-4E32-A1C8-FC472FD48603.jpeg.d62804df0b184dbe15f769f316f258ab.jpeg

Hope he makes it and good on ya katchum .