Walk this morning

6 hours ago, fred90 said:

far too common a sight nowadays. see a lot of good little rabbit setts dug out and taken over by badgers, they definitely contribute to declining rabbit population. 

Definitely badgers fred hair all round the opening. But with river being up last week an water past this area as you can see it's flattened it , surely the flooding will of made it move on ? 

Possibly a young adult journeyman looking for his own patch. I am sure that you will know the land that you walk but be careful all the same. Even with no intent it can be a case of guilty until proved innocent with those things and the feeble minded people who obsess over them if you're in the UK. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Possibly a young adult journeyman looking for his own patch. I am sure that you will know the land that you walk but be careful all the same. Even with no intent it can be a case of guilty until proved innocent with those things and the feeble minded people who obsess over them if you're in the UK. 

Like you say Just being next to a set especially with a staff bull and lurcher in tow you likely to be getting a pull 

On some parts of my permission they more earth pigs than anything else and on one farm they not a hedge or field they not dug into .

They just to many and this can not be a good thing for them or any wildlife never mind farmers , they should give licences out to huntsmen to lower numbers .