no stuff for sale.why ?

so can not get n340,can not get cci small pistol primers and was told by my local shop nothing till next year ffs.can not get a spare mag for my sig sauer mcx no where incuding solware and dai have a clue when these will turn up.you ask gunshops and they do not know when or if products will turn up.is this a big plan to stop us shooting ?.

1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

taliking of that did you see that couple that got a 1.15 billion contract for ppe from the nhs ffs.

Ohh don't get me started, honestly its all a big fat joke now! All the billions the Government wasted on it too, someone had to make huge profits at our expense huh ??

China in total denial but most ports / factory's have a massive backlog due to cronkyvirus staff shortages.

I work for a car interior supplier, landrover is over 12 months behind because of a dependence on Chinese suppliers. 

Sorry folks if it's on the shelf buy it now as the next delivery will cost more and more ??

• Sad 1