Bitch showing the signs, but ain't coming in

Random one this; has anyone ever had their bitch show signs of a phantom season?..dunno how best else to explain it tbh like.

My youngest has been showing all the signs of her third season, even having my dog going off his breakfast for a week and chattering his teeth like a crack addict going cold turkey whenever near her.

10 days later. Feck all. 

A bitch she runs with recently came into season and has taken pups, so thought she may have kick started her, but nearly 2 weeks later, were back to normal. 

Found it quite odd so thought to ask.
Tia.

My busher comes into season first but the young runner as some kind of phantom once busher finished then runner breaks down properly in winter .

It sounds like your youngster doing the same as my runner ,it's strange and male dogs pick up on slightest change .

When me old dog does the chattering of teeth thing the misses calls him lector ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, 3dumb said:

Random one this; has anyone ever had their bitch show signs of a phantom season?..dunno how best else to explain it tbh like.

My youngest has been showing all the signs of her third season, even having my dog going off his breakfast for a week and chattering his teeth like a crack addict going cold turkey whenever near her.

10 days later. Feck all. 

A bitch she runs with recently came into season and has taken pups, so thought she may have kick started her, but nearly 2 weeks later, were back to normal. 

Found it quite odd so thought to ask.
Tia.

a good stud dog will pup it up no messing

if it’s chattering it’s teeth should a let him on her  

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

My two whippet lurchers come into proper season a couple of months apart but the older bitch has a half type cycle when the younger one comes on. Swells up and acts it but no blood and won't have a male near her.

That's literally it exactly. Swelled up and acting just like I'd expect but no blood. 

She's real close to the bitch she runs with so wouldn't surprise me if she triggered something. Saves me a mess for a few months lol.

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

a good stud dog will pup it up no messing

if it’s chattering it’s teeth should a let him on her  

She's only just worked her first season so gonna let the girl have at least a couple more before she has to deal with pups

She'd never stand for my dog anyway. She's by far the dominant of the two and I wouldn't be surprised if she hurt him if he tried. Joked with the missus that it'd have to be some dog to make her actually lift her tail.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

That's literally it exactly. Swelled up and acting just like I'd expect but no blood. 

She's real close to the bitch she runs with so wouldn't surprise me if she triggered something. Saves me a mess for a few months lol.

She's only just worked her first season so gonna let the girl have at least a couple more before she has to deal with pups

She'd never stand for my dog anyway. She's by far the dominant of the two and I wouldn't be surprised if she hurt him if he tried. Joked with the missus that it'd have to be some dog to make her actually lift her tail.

Like you say your better off waiting couple Yr, she's to young for pups.

5 hours ago, 3dumb said:

She's by far the dominant of the two and I wouldn't be surprised if she hurt him if he tried

My older bitch is dominant over even my bulldogs and I've never been able to get a pup off her. She just won't submit to any dog. I think she's a one off dog and I'm happy with that.

5 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Not if it isn't ovulating.

a bitch can start bleeding and get caught straight away after a day of bleeding 

some dogs won’t take no they will lift bitch to stand rag her about tire her out 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a bitch can start bleeding and get caught straight away after a day of bleeding 

some dogs won’t take no they will lift bitch to stand rag her about tire her out 

He said his bitch wasn't bleeding. I know what your saying, I had a russell that would mate on the first day of cycle and chewd through chain wire to get to the male, lol. Your saluki's would be missing a leg if they tried that on my whip/stag, lol.

Edited by Aussie Whip
3 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

He said his bitch wasn't bleeding. I know what your saying, I had a russell that would mate on the first day of cycle and chewd through chain wire to get to the male, lol. Your saluki's would be missing a leg if they tried that on my whip/stag, lol.

? the dog a nasty f****r mate the bitch just get bullied try sitting he would lift it up ? wouldn’t need to wait for it to stop bleeding he would nail it the first day ? 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? the dog a nasty f****r mate the bitch just get bullied try sitting he would lift it up ? wouldn’t need to wait for it to stop bleeding he would nail it the first day ? 

The soggy sand slug would end up a tripod up against a genuine bush lurcher, lol.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

The soggy sand slug would end up a tripod up against a genuine bush lurcher, lol.

i think you’d be very surprised ? i sent you to go get it’s hare you wouldn’t try again ? it’s not a fluffy show dog ? it’s a one man dog half the pet bulls on here would get knacked if i doubled it up with them and they tried getting his kill ? 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i think you’d be very surprised ? i sent you to go get it’s hare you wouldn’t try again ? it’s not a fluffy show dog ? it’s a one man dog half the pet bulls on here would get knacked if i doubled it up with them and they tried getting his kill ? 

I'd be more than surprised, it would be an act of God, lol. You try stealing the rabbits off my ute and you'd be joining your dog as an amputee, lol.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'd be more than surprised, it would be an act of God, lol. You try stealing the rabbits off my ute and you'd be joining your dog as an amputee, lol.

what the stags like aussie deerhound grey types i seen some evil greyhounds ?