my rapid has gone here is my new one

As Mitch said..............................................I thought your love affair with the Rapid was forever..........................................................have you been on the Xmas cheer last night not that I think you made a mistake, cracking gun, now on my third.

Phil

The newer stuff is more refined for sure. I wouldn’t buy another rapid now, but I wouldn’t part with mine because I’ve had so many good times with it and for a pcp, it’s got a character that’s lacking in the current higher end pcp’s. But that’s just my opinion, I might be talking shite.........again ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dervburner said:

The newer stuff is more refined for sure. I wouldn’t buy another rapid now, but I wouldn’t part with mine because I’ve had so many good times with it and for a pcp, it’s got a character that’s lacking in the current higher end pcp’s. But that’s just my opinion, I might be talking shite.........again ?

For once you are not talking shite????

• Haha 3

i know mate but we all do stupid things at times where guns are concerned,i think it was i was just so happy with the wild cat and i always now just want to shoot one gun ,but she is in gun safe stored away nicely now mate

• Like 2