Belt hook

A few years ago I bought a gadget that slides onto your belt that was hook shaped , once it was on, the Rifle  butt hooks behind it to stop the Rifle butt slipping forward. 

I think during moving house Iv'e lost it, and for the life of me I can't find another one Iv'e searched  but not doing very well at the moment.

Does anybody  have a clue what it was called or a better method . Most of my shooting is walked and the Rifle keeps slipping around pushing the butt forward.

If anyone has a better vision or idea please let me know. 

Yes it is.   It slides onto a belt , it was sort of U shape facing backwards. When you sling it over your shoulder the stock tucks behind it so you don't have to keep adjusting your Rifle  every few minutes. 

I can't remember who it was made by, I have typed in everything I can think of but nothing coming up. 

I haven't seen it for a good while as had a while where it could be driven . I now have  a fair bit that is walk only and this thing was great at keeping it where it should be. 

If I can't find anything I might have to see if I can make one. I will keep looking , if I find one I will put a picture up asa simple good bit of kit.

• Like 1

No not tried one of those, If I have anything pressing on my chest it hampers the breathing a bit. I have got two slings for chest carry which worked fairly well, but it really needed sling swivels on side of stock and not a option on my stock unfortunately. I don't think there's a perfect solution as far as I have found. interested to see if anyone thinks they have found better though.