Some proper news

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Terrible for the locals

Not if they are cold, interesting about this is there is a fault line through the island that has been shifting for years experts predict that if it slides into the sea there will be a tsunami far bigger than the one in Thailand and the first land it will hit is the USA  

31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not if they are cold, interesting about this is there is a fault line through the island that has been shifting for years experts predict that if it slides into the sea there will be a tsunami far bigger than the one in Thailand and the first land it will hit is the USA  

Without looking at the video.that sounds like a documentary I seen a few years ago about the Cumbre Vieja..a huge tsunami would hit America if 1 side of the island slipped into the sea...

Just looked on YouTube this is a part of the documentary I seen...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

I don't see how a tsunami would hit the USA (2-3000 miles away) before it hit Africa? 

Because USA gives it the shits.

US would then retaliate by doing a 9/11 on The Fault Line, sending California into the sea and sending one back that'll take care of much of the worlds problems in one fell swoop.