Little Hitlers

Just a thought...............

Give me an example of the worst cases of little Hitlers you've come across !! Traffic wardens, teachers, neighbourhood watch co-ordinators etc......

We've all seen them and what pains in the arse they are............... :censored:

Give 'em a bit of power and even worse a uniform and you create a monster ! :yes: :yes: :yes:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by far the worst ive encounterd are supervisors and managers in any company ive worked for,give their souls to the company for a fncy title and an extra 50p an hour! they think they own you! if i want a crap ille go i aint asking anyone if i may!

Guest bullterrier
by far the worst ive encounterd are supervisors and managers in any company ive worked for,give their souls to the company for a fncy title and an extra 50p an hour! they think they own you! if i want a crap ille go i aint asking anyone if i may!

hisent that the truth.. :thumbs: ..john

the worst i,ve had was my boss's son, i was kitchen manager in a care home, he was hired as the potwash and because his mother was the care home manager he thought he was invicible and thought he could sit around eating whatever he felt like and just generally being a mouthy twat,

what he didnt know was that was that i had a disaplinary hearing one week and knew i was for the chop anyway so thought f**k it and smacked the stupid little goth wannabe right in the face, b*****d made me cut my hand on his facial piercings to :censored:

Theres meglamaniacs in every work place & they always spoil a good job.The last place i worked i really enjoyed the job good lads,pay & hours just the manager was a right :wankerzo4: .A proper know it all,bully & arse licker when head office visited needless to say he got told where to stick it :feck:

Definalty some of the fuzz i've had the misfortune to come across in my time. Just last week I was at a hunt meet, and one came in to complain about a parked car. Instead of just asking the owner to move the car, he puffed out his chest, strode over and shouted loudly, 'If the owner of that car don't move it right away, I'll tow it away!'

There was no need for him to be like that, a quiet word would have been enough. It just goes to show, you can put any p*ick in a uniform, but it don't stop him being a p*ick!