Well, had the dog to the vets and immediately they are trying to fleece you. 

She gave a quick diagnosis of wet eczema and quoted me £500 all in.

This was to put him under, shave the area, give it a good clean and give him some antibiotics with his bloods doing.

I politely said no but payed for the antibiotics, £130 for a ten minute appointment and some tablets. 

I'm going to shave him myself and give it a good clean with hibiscrub.

I've read that this problem can arise again, might as well knock the cnut over the head now.

I was booked in to another vets at the weekend as they only quoted me £65 to shave the infected  area and give it a good clean.

The arseholes canceled my appointment though on the day so had to buy some clippers and attempt to do it myself, couldn't really do a great job at the weekend as it was full of puss and sore. I washed it and trimmed the best I could with the clippers and scissors.

Today whilst walking the dog I was giving the area a once over and noticed that a lot of the hairs looked dead, I pulled at them and chunks were coming out in tufts, proper satisfaction tbh. ?

I noticed other sore patches as I removed the hairs though and finally the dog let me shave the area without a struggle, it's made a mess of his head this cnuting thing, read it can be a b*****d for returning.

Screenshot_20210825-211413.png