Bitten by a mole anyone ?

I don’t trap moles, never have done but one was making a mess in my new lawn.  It had fecked it right up with loads of shallow surface runs.  I had a an old scissor trap lying round so carefully cut out the top of a run and pushed my fingers up the tunnel to clear the soil when .....”WHAM”....the little bstard shot down the run and latched onto my finger before shooting back down a dead end run.......it squealed like a little pig as I knifed in the run ?.......think I will leave mole trapping to the pro’s.......far too dangerous. 

1EE413CF-5B7E-4D79-A89B-3AA953C62729.png

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Seen the teeth on them haha like little daggers ?  pop down an grab some decent traps if they make a comeback mate I got loads here?

Tell you what Don, i will as there are a couple of others turned up.  You around tomorrow ?

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I am mate, quick job on up gilling way in morn then about all day pal, gonna try out me new camping gear an make sure it’s all there for weekend ? it’s a good year for em pal, try locate where they coming in an set a trap there an get em before they make a mess they will just keep on coming ??

And don't forget your gauntlets!!?

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I am mate, quick job on up gilling way in morn then about all day pal, gonna try out me new camping gear an make sure it’s all there for weekend ? it’s a good year for em pal, try locate where they coming in an set a trap there an get em before they make a mess they will just keep on coming ??

Will give you a bell and nip up in the afternoon pal.

• Like 1