Camrosa Ointment

Im probably a bit late to the party on this stuff, but thought to slang up a post incase anyone else is too.

The new boy came with a couple cracked pads and 2 days of this stuff and they're right as rain already. 

Wholely recommended keeping a tub for them guaranteed cuts and scrapes.

20210725_171902.jpg

My lurcher had a small bald patch half way down her tail so I bought a jar of camrosa hoping this would replenish the fur, I spoke to the guys that make it to get their advice and they told me I have to follow the instructions to get the best results, ok so I did, I shampooed the tail everyday for three weeks with their shampoo and applied the ointment afterwards, three weeks went by and it made no difference whatsoever the bald patch is still there probably a couple of mm smaller, my lurcher is a really calm, sensible animal, no mad tail wagging ever, so I’m not sure how her tail got the bald patch, can only believe it was there when I got her at 12 weeks old, I just never noticed it till she was about 2 year old, I always rub Vaseline on her carpal pads when I go lamping, saves them from getting ripped and torn, atb

Edited by Countryman62
8 minutes ago, Countryman62 said:

I always rub Vaseline on her carpal pads when I go lamping, saves them from getting ripped and torn

Im stealing that idea! Prevention beats the cure!

Sorry to hear it didn't work for ya.. ironically i was recommended the camrosa by a neighbour who used it initially on hair loss on one of his whippets. Suppose every dog is different after all.

1 minute ago, 3dumb said:

Im stealing that idea! Prevention beats the cure!

Sorry to hear it didn't work for ya.. ironically i was recommended the camrosa by a neighbour who used it initially on hair loss on one of his whippets. Suppose every dog is different after all.

That’s true, I’ve seen some mates dogs been treated with camrosa in the past and it’s worked lovely on them

1 hour ago, lurchers said:

Is the bald patch off off how your dog sits on it as some times that can happen,just like a kennel sore mate.

No she’s a house dog mate, she sleeps on the settee (spoilt) I’ve never seen her sit on her tail but I’ve seen other dog do it, the bald patch has never got any bigger thankfully.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Countryman62 said:

No she’s a house dog mate, she sleeps on the settee (spoilt) I’ve never seen her sit on her tail but I’ve seen other dog do it, the bald patch has never got any bigger thankfully.

Mine has the same, where he sits down in the van on front seat. Almost looks like the fur has been singed. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Countryman62 said:

Just a thought mate as I’ve seen that happen before ?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Just a thought mate as I’ve seen that happen before ?

I can remember a lot of greyhounds were similar years back with fur missing off their tails and especially the back legs and a older guy who managed them said it was down to kennel stress, not many people notice the bald patch on my gal’s tail probably helps with her being brindle, a lot of folks struggle to see past the colour lol

• Like 2