looking to buy a wet stone ,

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

And this

WWW.KNIVESANDTOOLS.IE

Leather strop to polish an already perfectly sharpened knife.

Others better than me will have a more informed answer im sure. But it gets my knives like razors . 

thats all i want ,a half decent edge to my extensive knife collection lol...I got a knife from socks and its the only one i can get a decent edge on ,i dont know why 

5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

thats all i want ,a half decent edge to my extensive knife collection lol...I got a knife from socks and its the only one i can get a decent edge on ,i dont know why 

Might be the quality of metal .

I had a video of me slicing paper with my opinel after i sharpened it but cant find it on my phone 

Sure there was a lansky thread on here before

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Get a smaller one than that unless your socks ?

WWW.TOOLSTATION.COM

An ideal workshop machine from Draper, with a 150mm grinding wheel, 50 x 686mm sanding belt...

We got one like that, takes seconds to get a blade razor sharp but I wouldn’t use it on an expensive knife, or I would but most folk wouldn’t ?? proper mans way to do it tho, sparks an noise an everything you need to feel good ?

that would tear lumps off the blade of a knife lol...ive a few that are fairly decent enough ,dont think id fancy ripping the shit out of them lol

• Like 1

ive a few i use on deer and big animals ,for butchering ,i bought a 120 euro pocket knife ,blunt as fuk ...and a few moras i would use on a belt sander for sure ,

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Mora’s come up a treat, as do the opinels ?

i hate opinels ....i wouldnt have one for free(well thats a lie ,lol)...moras i have plenty of ,i use them they get blunt, im fecked ,lol...