beagle russell

MENACE

I have a number of beagle x Foxy (type much like the JR,not fat with short legs)and have found that you get a great finding dog whith more catch than a straight beagle but no where as hard headed as a pure beagle. Mine either came out with brindle heads markings or tan .

pippy 1.jpg

dog pup 4 sale.jpg

foxy x puppies13.jpg

parents 2.jpeg

parents 4.jpeg

• Like 9

nice little pack. ive just been gifted a 12mth dog 3\4 beagle 1\4 russell, green as grass but unspoilt.out of workers so im just starting to get it going,im hoping to flush the fox to the lurcher. it will be hunting with terriers to ,thanks

s

• Like 1

Some lads over here call them teagles yeah I had a few when I started a small pack had great hunting with them gave us great days out but there was other types in pack but I had 2 half breds and 2 3/4 beagle 1/4 terrier but was all good hunters good to search and find. Only reason I got bigger hounds was they hunted knocks and Glenn's faster so we could move to next spot and was no point bringing terrier because the foxes that went to ground we was digging to them so started been a pain. But getting a few again my sons of age now so I can go have a hunt of a fox and a rabbit with him. Atb with pup mate

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

I love the look of them mate, I’d like something like that, my beagle spaniel is great dog but when he get on scent he’s gone, I need a horse to keep up with him ?

put some more pics up of urs mate 

That beagle spaniel you have is a fine dog mate. My type of hunter 

• Like 1