England 2 pol 1

thought they played quite well 1st 1/2   , went bit flat 2nd 1/2  but stuck at it  and got the goal, ok stones  fooked up , but pope should cleared the ball , but if he played  Lewandowski  might have just got the draw , but one man dont make a team as they say  well hope not , well if we had coady on he stop him anyway  lol

Yeah but It was the same old same old.  It is so frustrating watching England play football.  It's a wonder that I'm  not on my tenth tv. There is a serious fault in the FA that we produce superb footballers and yet no one knows what the objective of the game is or which direction the opposition goal is or the fact that the idea of the game is to get the ball over the opposition goal line. God help them when they run into a panzer division.!  I remember being out in Turkey on holiday during a world cup and Germany thrashed us. It was a devastating defeat.  An embarrassment. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, bird said:

thought they played quite well 1st 1/2   , went bit flat 2nd 1/2  but stuck at it  and got the goal, ok stones  fooked up , but pope should cleared the ball , but if he played  Lewandowski  might have just got the draw , but one man dont make a team as they say  well hope not , well if we had coady on he stop him anyway  lol

THL derby for you at the weekend Ray ,bragging rights up for grabs .

55 minutes ago, Astanley said:

THL derby for you at the weekend Ray ,bragging rights up for grabs .

yeh i know  hope  we have the last word   lol , come on the wolves 

57 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Take no notice Bird that Stans just trying to stir up trouble out of jealousy and rage.....it happens a lot with clubs outside the top 6 ?

We are a sleeping giant and there is a lot of unemployment in the area ,and if kloppo plays the kids we have a chance of staying up .

• Haha 1