Vaccine passports

What are peoples views on vaccine passports for something a simple as going to the pub? My view, for what it’s worth, is this used to be a free country with free choice as to what we did and what we put into our own bodies and that the power and control the government has taken from us is entirely disproportionate to the threat we have faced. Vaccination should be a personal choice and if the population are being forced into it I fear vaccination uptake may actually go down not up. Where do you stop also, first it’s stadiums then pubs how long before we can’t even go to the supermarket if we haven’t been vaccinated? Perspective has been completely lost by the politicians in charge, this is a virus with a 99.7% survival rate! If the vaccines are as good as they say then we really don’t need vaccine passports. The emergency powers the government gave themselves were because of the unknown threat and the fear of the NHS being overwhelmed. Neither of those things are relevant anymore and vaccination is going brilliantly yet now the powers are being extended and mission control is being ramped up. Freedom is hard one and easily given up. We must stand up for our rights or we will have none left. 

• Like 1

Me and the wife have had both jabs, but in Scotland there are no plans for covid passports! 

I conclude this maybe another spin for GP's to earn money, infact anybody who issues it to earn money?

Just now, maxhardcore said:

It’s you who’s got 5-6-7-8 accounts and usernames ha ha ha 

At one time I thought your other account was SHH but even you wouldn’t want to be seen as that thick.

Even Incognito ?

Never had more than one account at a time though, I may be sad but I'm not that sad. ?

Is there a thing as a "covid passport" ? Not in the UK I have heard of?

When we goto south America etc we have to have yellow fever, mine has never been checked yet, in Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Cuba (did I mention how ace Cuba is?) Surinam, carribean etc. We choose  to have mallaria typhoid rabies etc

How are they going to enforce this, there are actually no passports issued yet for covid???