Sabre scopes

roller

Has anyone heard of this make? I bought a 4x40 scope for my HW99s, the scope was around £30 [that included mounts] and to be honest I don't like it at all, it seems to loose focus/zeroing every time I put the bloody gun down and i'm guessing every time I take a shot?

Could anyone reccomend a good scope for this rifle thats under £90, thanks and the less technical the scope the better ;)

Has anyone heard of this make? I bought a 4x40 scope for my HW99s, the scope was around £30 [that included mounts] and to be honest I don't like it at all, it seems to loose focus/zeroing every time I put the bloody gun down and i'm guessing every time I take a shot?

Could anyone reccomend a good scope for this rifle thats under £90, thanks and the less technical the scope the better ;)

tried the hawke and the ebay ones, currently using a AGS 3-9-50 cost £75 and really enjoy using it. was in the bag for a week pulled it out and got a coney at 37yards standing keeps a really good zero. but at the end of the day you have to find the one that works for you!!!!!!!!

hope this helps john

For that sort of money probably the AGS or JSR scopes (new).

You could pick up a second hand Bushnell or Simmons though.

Edited by spike