anyone watch pawnstars

Only issue I know of with them is 5 th gear sometimes goes, just luck of the draw, noticed a few up in the yrs with no miles on them with that issue.. had mine rebuilt after it popped 30 miles from Ramsgate, from south wales ?rebuilt for £300,engines are the  d4d 2 litre diesel, bombproof, the Pakistani taxi drivers favourite ?... There's loads of em around so parts are pennies don. I payed £1250 3 yrs ago for a xt4 full leather, all the shit?on a 53 plate, purely for a dog fishing bus with 98,000,its done 156,000 now and still purring away, good on juice too, and nobody looks at you, triple box and banjo in the boot, lurcher across the back seats, it's like something your nan would drive?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, .357shooter said:

feck me some idiot had a book that was owned by sir isac newton that was valued at $20,000 and they offered the guy $5000.can not be for real ?.anyway he took $6500 i think in the end.wtf was the guy just braindead or was the book a little hot to sell through normal channels ?

Top end on a good day to the right buyer is probably 20 large mate.

If they are going to lay their money out and wait to sell it they may take 10 or even 8 and a half.

If he could get 20 large for it he wouldn’t be standing in front of them taking 6.